Monday, February 14, 2011

.happy valentine's day.

My lovely boyfriend and I

     Yesterday, my boyfriend and I, kicked off our Valentines celebration with an amazing trip to beautiful Santa Barbara. We live close by so it was a great way to get out of town and enjoy our Sunday afternoon. When we got there we were super hungry and wanted to enjoy a snack before dinner. Pierre Lafond is a Santa Barbara favorite where you can enjoy a great wine flight and cheese plate or a delicious kobe burger.
Randy and I decided to share a "Red" wine flight and a roasted chicken and red bell pepper flat bread. You can check out more about Pierre Lafond and what they have to offer here.

Pierre Lafond Bistro

     Arigato Sushi was our choice for dinner and let me tell you it's amazing!!!! The sushi rolls there are so unique with combonations like the "Blue-Man Roll" with- tuna, crab, asparagus, mango, avocado, cilantro leaf, jalapeno masago, and mango relish. This place does not take reservations so when the doors open at 5:30 (pst) you better be in line or ready to wait about an hour and a half. See what else is on the menu and images from their gallery here.

Arigato Sushi Santa Barbara

Add caption
After dinner we wandered into a bead store and stumbled upon and amazing crystal pendant. I've been looking for one for quit some time and I couldn't help but snatch it up since it was only $5.00 dollars!!! Thank you Randy for the necklace and such a wonderful day. I love you!!!


Follow me on Bloglovin' here


No comments:

Post a Comment