Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.wish list.

Nina Ricci Spring/ Summer 2011
style.com

MICHAEL KORS-Glitz Chronograph Watch $ 250
michaelkors.com

CA & Lou
style.com


     I'm all about the rose gold this spring season!!   I've been on a massive search for the perfect spring bag. Nina Ricci has a beautiful collection this spring. One in particular that caught my eye was this blush/ peach colored satchel with gold hardware. It's different then your typical brown or white leather bag for spring and it works well when paired with soft basics, pretty florals, or even brights. You can check out the full Spring 2011 handbag collection by Nina Ricci here
     My lovely boyfriend Randy gave me a beautiful Michael Kors rose gold watch for christmas.
 I've been in love ever since. This amazing bracelet from Ca & Lou caandlou.com would make a great addition to my jewelry collection (hint hint Randy).

No comments:

Post a Comment