Sunday, October 9, 2011

.chanel.

Anyone who knows me knows.. That I LOVE nail polish. My obsession got to the point where I was literally purchasing new colors every week. As of late my nail polish consumption has died down due to the fact that I pretty much have every color known to man. I came across this photo ( Tumbler I think :) ) and I have recently decided that I need these haha... My boyfriend, when reading this, will probably say to himself "she thinks she needs everything" or " great... how convenient... she needs more crap" This limited edition "Blue Jeans" collection was created exclusively for Fashion's Night Out back in September. " Coco Blue", "Blue Rebel", and " Blue Boy" would make great additions to my extremely large nail collection. Happy Sunday!
xoxo Jody Lee


You can follow my blog here on bloglovin'





No comments:

Post a Comment